Pages

Thursday, April 24, 2014

This year so far in pictures

I was going through some of my photos from this year and since we are over 1/3 of the way through this year, I decided to take a minute and share some pictures of how my year has been so far. Here we go..

My girlfriend Chelsie, on my bithday, when I asked her to be my Maid of Honor (Yes, she cried.)

These are snapshots from Chelsey's baby shower here in Port Angeles.

Chloe one morning in March.

Shavik was featured in an article in Varmint Hunter Magazine. He was VERY excited about it! I was so proud that he was shown doing something he really enjoys doing, hunting!

Chloes writing on her chalkboard table!

Chloe one morning before preschool in early April.

My mom and dad at Chelsey's Family baby shower, which was also on her birthday, April 12th.

Shavik and I at Supercross, a motorcycle racing event we go to yearly. Something we both enjoy doing!

A few snapshots from Kenzi and Kolby's Birthday Party, April 13th.

Early morning ferry run with Chelsie. Grateful for her!

Loving on my little girl!

Chloe has an obsession with the movie, Frozen. This is her attempt at protraying Elsa, one of the princesses.



These are some snapshots from our Easter Sunday.

Easter Sunday, Chloe had her dad cuddle with her purple bunny. Had to take this shot.

This week before Daycare! She's got her lunch in hand and ready to roll!

Lastly, me. Just being my goofy self. This was taken at work yesterday during the busy time!

This year has been wonderful so far and I can't wait for many more memories! (Especially the one when my baby neice gets here!) So happy for my family, friends, and loved ones. I feel like good things have been happening all around.

Thanks,
amy signature

No comments:

Post a Comment