Pages

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Braids Brownies & Brains

Well, It's official. I am changing my blog name, pinterest name, Etsy shop name, and purchasing a blog template to make this whole thing official and REAL! I am having so much fun creating ideas, coming up with crafty projects, and doing what I had always hoped to do. I have settled on creative, catchy title..

Braids, Brownies & Brains

I feel that this fits me, as a mom, housewife, college grad, full time employee...all the above and more. I am a very hardworking mom and its my favorite job. But it doesn't pay the bills. I finally feel proud of myself for where I am at and want to start on this journey of making my blog and all that it entails, to be exactly what I want.

Any thoughts on the new title?
Any questions you want to ask?
Or tips or Ideas?

Leave a comment!

Thanks!
amy signature

No comments:

Post a Comment