Pages

Friday, December 28, 2012

Time

I've been looking back at my moms blog from when she first started til today. And all the inbetween. Chloe when she was alot littler. Makes me wish I had thought about doing this years ago. So many memories I wish that I had documented more than just memory. She has grown so fast over the last 4 years and some of those I don't remember. I am glad though that there are a few that my mom did document and I am very grateful for tat. But here I now...nothing can stop me! I'm determined to succeed.

On another note, Shavik came home tonight with Chinese. I have been craving it for weeks and he suprised me with it. Something I love about him. He's very thoughtful with that kind of stuff.


We also got fortune cookies. Shav and I have a tradition. We like to pick each others cookies to open. We believe it gives our fortunes a better chance at coming true.

Mines the top and Shaviks the bottom. (Chloe just eats our cookies!)
New oppurtunity you say? I sure hope so!

Shavik also came home tonight with a massage coupon and an appt set up in a week for me. Even got a sitter for Chloe. (Again, thoughtful.) Very excited about a little me time. So, chinese food and a massage just for me. Very happy girl, yes I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment