Pages

Friday, December 28, 2012

A few things I love...

Okay. Last post for my first day of blogging.

Get to know me better. Or things you might not know about me. Or maybe just even learning one new thing about me today. Here's a list of all the things I love (or at least that I can think of.) but not in any order.

  1. My red-head. Shes the light of my life and the one thing that keeps me sane.
  2. My family. Its huge. So huge that it would take far to long to count everyone. Extended family included. I need to keep in better contact with them and hopefully this blog helps.
  3. Shavik. He's wonderful and very thoughtful. He enjoys hunting, fishing, being with me and Chloe (Chlo the most cause she's so darn cute and fun!) and spending time with his grandma.
  4. Friends. I have a handful of close ones I see regularly and that's all I need.
  5. Reading. I LOVE reading. My favorite other is Emily Giffen. She wrote the book Something Borrowed that recently got turned into a movie. (Yes, I also own the movie.)
  6. Writing. I've never done anything with the fact that I enjoy it but I do.
  7. Cooking. I truly find this one of my most favorite things to do. I love trying new recipes and making my own.
  8. Baking. ^ same as above. ^
  9. Photography. Not necessarily taking pictures although its always something I have wanted to try. But looking at them. I have lots of people close to me that do it and I love sharing those things with them.
  10. Wine. All kinds. I'm not a wine snob, but I do enjoy trying them. Luckily all my girlfriends do to. :)
  11. Music. Country, oldies, and especially Christmas.
  12. Christmas time. It's my favorite time of year. My whole families. I love it. If it could be Christmas everyday, that would be amazing.
  13. Shoes. I have a shoe obsession. Recently more with boots and I would love to expand my collection but that requires money...so a job would be nice.
  14. Blogging. I am greatly enjoying this and have spent a great part of my day reading other people blog and ideas on how to make mine a great one.
  15. My dog. I suppose I should have put him up higher on my list but again, this is not in any particular order. He is a chocolate lab/Chesapeake retriever mix and he is huge. But a big baby and just wants to be loved on.
  16. Grey's Anatomy. It's my favorite show, I constantly refer to episodes of that movie in my everyday life, and I use quotes from it daily. (refer to my blog description.) I have watched all the season at least 5 times. I actually just started them over again yesterday. So this would be 6.
  17. Life. I love my life. Everything isn't perfect and in now way do I have everything. But I have what I need, and right now, that's enough for me.
Well, that's all I can think of right now. I think I'm going to watch Brave with my daughter. If you haven't seen it yet, go watch it. Oh, and when you finish, tell me your favorite part. Without fail after every movie, Chloe asks what our favorite part it. So share it with me so I can share it with her!

Love you all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment