Pages

Friday, December 28, 2012

A new journey

After months of deliberating (and family saying I need to keep in touch better) I've decided to start this. A blog. I have been reading my moms alot lately and I found alot of inspiration in her sharing of some of the delicate parts of her life. And, alot of that has to do with me and my siblings.

I have spent the last few months trying to find what I want to do with my life (other than be a mother to my beautiful daughter) and I've hit a huge roadblock. Not only have I been unsuccessful in my job search, I also have had a hard time finding things that I could love. I have ideas, and I've tried all different avenues in the job market and have come up empty handed.

I want to share all aspects of my life on here. Family, friends, food, and things I enjoy doing. (Hope you all can appreciate that!) This is also the way I am going to update my family on the happenings in my life. (Yes, this is for you Lori since I still refuse to create a new FB!)

Hope you all enjoy this!
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment