Pages

Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Years!

Here we are. December 31st, 2012. Last day of this whirlwind of a year. It has had it's fill of ups and downs, but overall has turned out alright. Here's a quick recap of our year.
  • Chloe had surgery on a Dermoid cyst on her left eye at the beginning of the year. It's healed really nicely and hopefully as grows the scar will fade.
  • I turned 24 at the end of January and have been dreading turning 25 all year. I will officially be a quarter of a century old in a month. (OLD!)
  • Shavik got a job for the Clallam County Road Department and bought a house. We moved in March.
  • Shavik and I celebrated our 3 year anniversary in August. Nothing special, just another year.
  • Chloe turned started preschool in September and shortly after turned 4. She is learning so much and loves going on Tuesdays and Thursdays. She has recently learned how to write her name and has written it everywhere!
  • Shavik turned 26 in November and got a deer the week before. He really enjoys hunting and I have already signed up to get my hunting license this year!
  • We were able to spend Thanksgiving with my family and really enjoyed it. The following Saturday we were able to spend it with Shaviks.
  • And of course the fillers are Chad had 3 different brain surgery's, mom and dad moved to Cheney and Chelsey moved to go to school in Ellensburg. (And we miss them everyday!)
And that leaves us here. End of a year. I want to take a minute to share all the things I am thankful for. My family. It's very strong and I cant believe how much this year has changed us. And for the better. I am thankful that we have a happy home and that Shavik has a good job that right now I can be home with Chloe and we can still afford all the thing we need. Very grateful for him and how hard he works for us. I am extra thankful for my mom. She's my hero and I know that where I get my strength from. Her. She is what keeps this family together and I respect everything that she is.

I hope that the new year brings happiness to you all. I am very lucky for such wonderful family and friends. And of course, that little ginger that lights up my life. Happy New Year to you all and may the next one be better than this year. Lots of Love!

Amy
(Here are some pictures to recap our year!)

January- Home from Chloe's Surgery

February- Snow! She loves snow!

March- Our new home!

Our little model!


July- Family pictures!

July- Shavik and I at a friends wedding.
September- Chloes first day of preschool.
September- Chloes 4th Birthday.

October- Chloe and Shavik playing.
Thanksgiving.
November- Thanksgiving with my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment