Pages

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

End of Winter Blues

I have been spending most of my days busy. Busy with work, school, my 5 year old, finace, and the day to day housework. It feels like its never ending.

I love being a mom. It's the greatest choice I have ever made and the best thing that has ever happened to me. I live for my daughter. She is my heart and soul. All my choices, affect her. She is so fun. Very energetic (almost TOO much), very funny, friendly, and not to mention, extremely adorable. From her bright red hair, to her brown eyes, to her long gangly self and her long feet! Every single inch of her is perfect.

That being said, sometimes I just need some me time. Me time. What the heck is that?!? Work doesn't really seem to be it cause if I am not working for her, I am working for someone else. I have decided a mini vacation is in order. So we are going to Ocean Shores this weekend. Just Shavik and I. This is a much anticipated, much needed break. I don't remember the last time I had a vacation. I think as a kid with my parent's. So to have one as an adult, I think I might be just as excited as I would be if I was 12! I am going to miss not being with Chloe this weekend, but I think I'll be able to come back refreshed and ready to take on Spring and Summer with lots of fun things in mind for our little family!

I will post pictures following our trip. Can't wait to share!

amy signature

No comments:

Post a Comment