Pages

Sunday, March 30, 2014

Coupon Mom.. and an additional note

I have previously before tried to coupon, and did okay. Nothing like what I want to. I want to coupon EXCELLENTLY! I want to cut my monthly bill in at least half and have found a few great sites to follow to help me with that.

I have started collecting coupons. I get at least 3 Sunday coupon sections and organize them by category and date. I am learning to stack with products on sale at different stores and with any in-store coupons I find. I am hoping y grocery shopping trip this week I can save at least 60% on my bill.

Here are a few of the blogs I follow with helpful couponing tips:

The Krazy Coupon Lady

Living Well, Spending Less

On another note, I am so loving spending a little more time on my blog. I have been adding to my Etsy shop, updating my Pinterest and of course, trying to increase my Scentsy sells. I would LOVE to help with anyone looking to add that cute touch of decor for the holiday to their home, to get some great new Spring / Summer smells or for any creative touch I can help with!

Thanks for all the support from my loved ones in my journey the last few years!

amy signature

No comments:

Post a Comment