Pages

Monday, January 6, 2014

First Comes Love, Then Comes...

It's the beginning of 2014...Crazy! Great things have happened since my last post and I'm so excited to share them with you!

First and foremost,

I'M GETTING MARRIED!

Yes, it's official. December 21, 2013, Shavik proposed and I said yes! Let the wedding planning begin! And of course, it has. I have my wonderful mom just as happy and excited

This year, I have decided to try and focus on blogging more. About anything. It's my way of sharing my life and having people get to know me. I can't wait! Lots of wedding planning ideas I will share and will probably ask for ideas.

Hope you have an amazing day! I will be back soon to share more about my life and whats going on with me day to day. :)

amy signature

No comments:

Post a Comment