Pages

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Hello, Fall!

Well, summers nearing its end and we are excited! (We love fall :) ) I started working for Dr. Craven a few weeks ago and I love it! So much to learn and I can't wait. It's a very interesting job and I have found that I enjoy learning new things all the time. Even thinking in a few years, I might go back to school for something in the medical field. We shall see.

Chloe started school today! Her second year of preschool at Holy Trinity Lutheran. Her teacher is Mrs. Kathy. We love her. She is so wonderful. Chloe loves her preschool so much and is always so excited to go. Another new and exciting year ahead of us!

Shavik is still working. That's about it on him. Lol. He works hard for us and we love and appreciate him so much!

Only a few more weeks til Chloe's 5th birthday and we cant wait to celebrate this big milestone of hers! Shes still one tooth down, and waiting for number 2 to come out! Its trying so hard, but just wont make the extra budge to come out!

Looking forward to this new school year and fall season. Love and miss you all!

amy signature

No comments:

Post a Comment